The newly renovated "Tudor Family Bistro" offers an extensive menu showcasing delicious meals alongside Tasmanian wines and beers. Open all day, every day the Tudor Family Bistro is the ideal place to enjoy a meal and catch up with friends.
- Open all day, every day
- Breakfast - Monday to Friday 7am to 9am, Weekends and public holidays 7.30am to 9.30am
- All day snacks, coffee, beers and beverages from 9.30am
- Lunch, Wednesday to Sunday Noon to 2pm (May be closed on some public holidays - ie Christmas, Easter etc.)
- Seniors Card 10% off main meals - Lunch - Wednesday to Friday - Excludes specials. (Loyalty Club discount not available)
- Dinner from 5.30pm (May be closed on some public holidays - ie Christmas, Easter etc.)
- Dinner bookings essential. Phone 03 6344 5044 to reserve a table
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF FACILITIES JUNE 4th and 5th 2019
Please note the following closing and opening times of hotel facilities.
Tuesday 4th June 2019 -
Bottleshop to close at 6.00 pm
Entire Hotel will close at 7.00 pm. There will be no dinner, bar and gaming services this evening.
If checking in after 6.00 pm, please advise of ETA to enable after hours check in to be arranged.
Hotel will reopen at approximately 11.00 am Wednesday 5th June. Breakfast will NOT be available on Wednesday 5th June 2019.
Reception will be open for guests checking out.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. The Olde Tudor Hotel has been sold and to implement the change of ownership and settlement, these opening and closing times are essential for a smooth transfer.
For further information please contact one of our friendly reception team on 03 6344 5044
Senior's cards welcome for Lunch and Dinner
10% off a la carte main meals and light lunch menu.
Not available on specials or in conjunction with Loyalty discounts.
Not available for Christmas lunch or events.
Seniors card must be presented at time of ordering meals.
Discounted meal only available to card holder.